Kaşıklık Yenileme | Cutlery Case onto a Side Table

By TUĞBA GÜNGÖR - 17:03


Hello.

Today I will tell you about a great transformation project that you can use in the hallway or next to the bed. A few months ago I was browsing the second hand site (letgo). I saw a seller sell his cutlery box for 25 TL. I thought that I would definitely evaluate it and bought it. While thinking about what to do the other day, I saw that many people transform this for different purposes. So I decided to use it as an entrance or a coffee table next to the bed.

Merhabalar.

Bugün sizlere antreniz de ya da yatak yanında kullanabileceğiniz harika bir dönüşüm projesinden bahsedeceğim. Bir kaç ay önce ikinci el sitesinde(letgo) geziniyordum. Bir satıcının çatal kaşık sandığını 25tl'ye sattığını gördüm. İleride mutlaka değerlendiririm diye düşünüp satın aldım. Geçen gün ne yapsam diye düşünürken bir çok kişinin bunu farklı amaçlarla dönüştürdüğünü gördüm. Ben de antre ya da yatak yanında sehpa olarak kullanmaya karar verdim. 


If you have a similar product, you can evaluate it like I do. Before I start, let me talk about the materials;

  •  Acrylic Paint (Artdeco Fuchsia)
  •  Sponge Roller Brush
  •  Semi Matt Varnish
  •  4 metal legs
  •  Sticky Pattern Paper

Eliniz de buna benzer bir ürün varsa sizlerde benim gibi değerlendirebilirsiniz. İşe başlamadan önce malzemelerden bahsedeyim;

  • Akrilik Boya (Artdeco Fuşya)
  • Sünger Rulo Fırça
  • Yarı Mat Vernik
  • 4 adet Metal Ayak
  • Yapışkanlı Folyo


I first painted it black. I didn't need to sand before applying the paint because the wood was so smooth. I just cleaned the surface with a damp cloth. I applied the black paint on it with a sponge roller. I love black tones in furniture. I thought it would suit the entree, but as the black color reveals a lot of dust, I was uncomfortable and decided to change it.


Ben ilk önce siyah renk boyadım.  Boyayı uygulamadan önce zımpara yapmama gerek yoktu çünkü ahşap çok pürüzsüzdü. Sadece nemli bezle yüzeyi temizledim. Üzerine siyah boyayı sünger rulo ile uyguladım. Mobilyalar da siyah tonlarını çok seviyorum. Antreye yakışacağını düşünmüştüm ama siyah renk çok tozu belli ettiği için rahatsız olup değiştirmeye karar verdim.

It was necessary to attach a wooden plate to the base of the drawers for mounting legs. I went to the carpenter and cut a suitable wooden plate to measure. I fixed it with furniture glue. Then I applied Artdeco's Fuchsia color over the entire surface. This time I used a brush for narrow places while applying. There is a glass section on the cutlery tray. Painting the glass would make it look ugly. I used zebra-patterned adhesive paper in order not to look ugly. Zebra pattern suits the fuchsia color very well.

Çekmecelerin tabanına ayak monte etmek için ahşap pkala takmak gerekliydi.  Marangoza gidip ölçülere uygun ahşap plaka kestirdim. Mobilya yapıştırıcı ile sabitledim. Ardından Artdeco'nun Fuşya rengini tüm yüzeye uyguladım. Bu sefer uygularken dar yerler için fırça kullandım. Çatal kaşıklığın üstünde camlı bölüm var. Camı boyamak çirkin gösterecekti. Çirkin durmaması için içine zebra desenli yapışkanlı kağıt kullandım. Fuşya rengine Zebra desen çok yakıştı.


I ordered 4 metal legs from the website (gittigidiyor). Since there is no cordless screwdriver in my house, I had to use a screwdriver. This was a bit difficult for me but I finally managed to put them all on. It looked much better after the feet were attached. After painting one more coat, I applied varnish. While the varnish was drying, I removed the gold spray paint. I replaced the silver handles with gold color. So everything is done.


İnternet sitesinden(gittigidiyor) 4 tane metal ayak sipariş ettim. Evimde şarjlı vidalama aleti olmadığı için tornavida kullanmak zorunda kaldım. Bu biraz benim için zor oldu ama sonunda ayakları takmayı başardım. Ayaklar takıldıktan sonra çok daha güzel gözüktü. Son bir kat daha boyadıktan sonra vernik uyguladım. Vernik kururken sprey boya ile gümüş renk olan kulpları altın rengine boyadım.


The transformation has been spectacular. While painting it in fuchsia color, I hesitated a little, but when I look at it now, I liked it very much. I've always been afraid for such projects. **Either if I fail or if it will be bad, but when I look at where I am now, I saw that all my fears were in vain.** I learned that we can achieve anything whenever we want. **Do not be afraid of change.** When some things change, it becomes much better. It is especially better if you make this change with your own hands. Making this change felt like therapy to me. Achieving something made me very happy. Leave a comment if you have questions. I will happily answer them all. Have a healthy and happy day.
Bu tarz projeler için hep korkardım. Ya başaramazsam ya kötü olursa diye ama şimdi geldiğim noktaya baktığım zaman tüm korkularım boşuna olduğunu gördüm. İstediğimiz zaman her şeyi başarabileceğimizi öğrenmiş oldum. Değişimden sakın korkmayın. Bazı şeyler değişince çok daha güzel oluyor. Özellikle kendi ellerinizle bu değişimi yaparsanız daha iyi oluyor. Bu değişimi yapmak bana terapi gibi geldi. Bir şeyleri başarmak beni çok mutlu etti. Sorularınız olursa yorum bırakın. Hepsini seve seve cevaplarım. Sağlıklı ve mutlu günler. 


with Love,

Tuğba

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 yorum